wardrobe assessment and consulting
The way we see ourselves and want to be seen by others is reflected in our attitudes - and in our wardrobe! We should all be able to walk to our wardrobe with confidence, knowing we will find the perfect outfit each and every day.
A common problem is having a wardrobe full of clothes, but "nothing to wear": we tend to buy clothes without a plan, and that is why we have too much.
During the Wardrobe Planning and Assessment, you will learn how to realize your style personality and the messages you are sending with your current image, based on what you already have in your closet.
How it works: a two to three hours session in your own home to assess your current wardrobe, discuss your goals and select clothes that will help convey the visual messages to support you in attaining your goals. We’ll categorize your clothes into the wearable, bearable and unbearable. Finally, according to your budget, we will come up with a strategy to fill the gaps you may have.
- Maximize the clothes you already have - let's get the most of it and create new looks with the clothes you already own.
- More efficient shopping - the wardrobe consulting, which usually happens before the Personal Shopping and Styling session, ensures a healthy buying habit in the future, saving time and money.
- Defining - and expanding - your current style - knowing more your wardrobe will allow me to understand your current style and then suggest new styles and pieces that will enhance the sense of style that already exists.
- Know what suits you best - every time you try out a new outfit we will record it in photos from different angles. It will be gathered in your own Style Guide, an online file that you will receive up to 72 hours after the session.
- Put out what no longer matches you - it's part of the process to separate clothes that are no longer part of your current life. So let's take them for sale and/or donation and even throw away the damaged items.
- Get a clear and well-defined selection of outfits that fit your routine - as a final result, you'll have a clear idea of each item matches with others and effective outfits for your day-to-day. If necessary, I will suggest key pieces that can be purchased to complement the pieces you already have.
- An easier routine when choosing your outfits- more free time in your mornings, since you already have a selection of looks ready to use.
- Satisfaction to know that you actually have an efficient wardrobe at your disposal - and happiness since all the pieces that you already bought will now have a new use.
- Empowerment to continue this process alone - knowing the tricks and tips, you have a real idea of what suits you most, from colours to cuts.
INTERESTED? CLICK HERE TO COMPLETE THE STYLE QUESTIONNAIRE!